Sunday, January 16, 2011

Having Fun With Your Dog Outdoors

Rating: **

I consider my dog one of my best friends. He's very active, so I like to spend a lot of time outside with him. I found this article to get more ideas of what I can do with my dog.

This article lists different activities you can do with your dog outside, including hiking, biking, rollerblading, and camping. These are all very good, but I think the article should have included more activities or at least more details about each activity. I thought that the article might give me more ideas of what I can do with my dog, but I have already done all of the things that were listed.
The author did although suggest why each activity was good for your dog. It said that hiking is fun for your dog because it likes exploring new surroundings; biking and rollerblading are fun because it gives your dog a chance to run and play chase; and that camping is fun because it gives the dog an unusual opportunity to explore and sleep in the outdoors.

I think this article would be good for someone who doesn't do a lot with their dog. For someone like me though, it didn't offer very much.

Articlesbase. 'Having Fun with your Dog Outdoors.' November 2010.
http://www.articlesbase.com/pets-articles/having-fun-with-your-dog-outdoors-3622394.html

No comments:

Post a Comment