Sunday, January 2, 2011

water bottles. whats really safe?

I was reading an article that was talking about safe water bottles by Ryan Stuart. He said of what types of water bottles to use and why would you use them. This interested me because I knew before that plastic bottles where hurting the environment and our health so that’s why I read it.

There were 2 out of the 4 that cost my attention. 1.tritan - tritan is a very impact-resistant and safer at higher temperatures then most material. 2. Stainless steel good old fashion stainless steel bottles are light weight impact-resistant and non toxic. the stain less steel struck me the most because i bring my water bottle to school every day and its stainless steel.

Now I know that my water bottle was a good choice for me because stainless steel will keep me healthy and keep me safe

Posted by Jonathon Murrin

No comments:

Post a Comment