Friday, March 25, 2011

Save Your Skin

Rating:****

I think everyone should wear sunscreen when going outside especially in the summer. Just because a tan makes you look nice it can cause a lot of problems later in life.

UVB rays will make you make you tan but it is the sun`s UVA rays that can cause cancer. The Canadian Dermatologist assoc has noticed an increase in basal skin cancer showing up more in 20 and 30 year olds. It used to happen more in the 50 year olds and how we are seeing it more in young people. Basal skin cancer starts out as a sore that will not heal. I know myself I do not always wear sunscreen but after reading this article I will think more to put my sunscreen on before going outside. it is important to use sunscreen with both UVB and UVB protection. The dermatologist in the article recommendes Ombrelle and Neutrogena for the most effective sunscreen to buy.

Posted by KaitlynG

No comments:

Post a Comment