Sunday, June 12, 2011

Fresh and delicious camping meals

rating:****

  This article was a great read. I learned quite a few tricks to conserve food on a camping or  canoeing trip.  A few groups struggled with having good meals on the trip to Frontenac. Including mine. After reading this article which explained how what you think will last really, won't and what you didn't think would last really would, is a big help.  It also gave some useful tips on packing food and keeping it fresh. Next trip I will be eating a lot better thanks to previous experience and this article. I do wish it included some recipes.

  I would read this even if I had no problems with eating on the hiking trip because it will give you more ideas for next time, and if you did struggle with your meals defiantly read this.

link to article: http://explore-mag.com/article/tips/camp-gruel/

No comments:

Post a Comment