Wednesday, April 25, 2012

I highly recommend watching this Ted Talk it is very inspiring and easy to understand. It is a simple concept proven by various experiments around the world. A young man in business school decided to prove his point that money does make people happy, but maybe we're all just spending it wrong. He suggests that spending money on others, whether its buying a coffee for a friend or giving money away to charity, will make you happier. I was very intreegued with this mans presentation and I decided to put his theory to a test. I was saving money to buy myself a new phone but after watching this video I decided to buy my mother a belated birthday present, but I made it extra special this year. The man in the Ted Talk video was right, I do feel a lot happier. Not only had it made my mother very happy but seeing the smile on her face made me smile.
The End(:

No comments:

Post a Comment