Wednesday, April 11, 2012

What to do if you See a Cougar By Ian Merringer

****  

This article tells you what to do if you see a cougar, as said in the title. It is important to know what to do when you see a cougar because you never know when you’ll see one and it’s good to be informed on how to protect yourself. The article says not to run if you see one, which is something important to know. It also gives a few other pointers to get rid of the cougar and not becoming its meal.

Talking about protecting myself from cougars makes me want to learn how to protect myself from other animals. If I ever came in contact with a cougar I would have probably run for my life but now I know not to do that and how to protect myself. It is important to know because we are going on a three day hiking trip soon and if I come in contact with any animal I will know how to protect myself.  With this knowledge I can possible prevent an attack from an animal or prevent someone else from getting attacked.


http://explore-mag.com/4340/skills/what-to-do-if-you-see-a-cougar, Explore Magazine, Company Cottage Life Media Inc., What to do if you see a cougar, Ian Merringer

No comments:

Post a Comment