Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Four Great Cycling Trails In Ottawa's Outback



By: Rick Balson

Rating: ****Excellent

I love cycling and as soon as I saw the title of this article I knew it would be extremely helpful to me.

This article shows and explains in great detail four exceptional cycling trails. The author talks about how all these trails are very scenic routes. These four routes are all about two hours long which is perfect for me because its a waste of time if its less than two hours, at least that's how I think of it. This article makes me want to post my own cycling route which I do at least once a week in Cumberland.

This was a very informative article which I will definitely use to cycle in these routes and maybe show my parents this fall or for next spring.

www.OttawaOutdoors.ca Cycling in the Capital in the articles section

No comments:

Post a Comment