Friday, March 22, 2013

Maybe You’re Already A Triathlete But You Just Haven’t Realized It


Maybe You’re Already A Triathlete But You Just Haven’t Realized It

By Geordie McConnell

***** Excellent


The article was an excellent read because it caught my attention; it looked professional with nice images.  I have always been interested in doing a triathlon so maybe that’s what caught my attention and why I decided to read the article.

The article “Maybe You’re Already A Triathlete But You Just Haven’t Realized It” is about participating in a triathlon which is swimming, running and bicycling for a number of different distances for each different component of a triathlon.  You don’t have to do the Olympic and Ironman triathlon distances to participate in a triathlon.  You should try to fit in 360 minutes of exercise a week, a super sprint or even a sprint triathlon is within your reach depending on your starting fitness.

This article has affected me by making me think about if one day will I ever have the opportunity to participate in a triathlon in my life.  Also, it would be fun and exciting to enter a triathlon and win one too.  I learned that there are a lot of different types of triathlons such as the Ironman.

It has inspired me to someday go in a triathlon like the Ironman one in Hawaii.


McConnell, Geordie.  Maybe You’re Already A Triathlete But You Just Haven’t Realized It”.  Ottawa Outdoors.  Summer/Fall 2010.  Page 5

No comments:

Post a Comment