Saturday, January 11, 2014

Outdoor Ed Resource: Outdoor Minded Mag - Briana Day

Outdoor Minded Mag
Rating: ****

I just recently found this online resource when looking for a good TED talk to review for this class. I didn't realize at first that it was an online magazine but after exploring it a bit I found some interesting articles that I wish I would have found earlier this year so that I could use them for article assignments. 

This online magazine has everything you could possibly need, from articles about nearly every activity relating to the outdoors, to interviews and videos. I would definitely recommend this resource to those who have article assignments to do because there are tons articles about everything!


Resource URL:
http://outdoormindedmag.com/

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't get on the site. Important to do a proper citation so I can see when you accessed it.

    ReplyDelete