Thursday, January 23, 2014

Why I love vultures ted talk

why I love vultures

rating: *****

I loved this Ted talk.

the way that the speaker makes a comparison of vultures to MPs is hilarious. I like that he makes his idea known yet he makes the audience enjoy listening to it, by making it so funny. form the funny beginning he goes on into detail about why the vultures are good for the environment, such as preventing the spread of diseases and clean away dead bodies. he continues with saying why they are endangered, they are being poisoned, people are injecting animals with medication that can kill the vultures. He ends his speech with a quick couple of points on what is being done and on what you can do.

Virani, Munir. Why I Love vultures. ted.com.  http://new.ted.com/talks/munir_virani_why_i_love_vultures#

1 comment: