Thursday, June 12, 2014

“Hiking the Grand Canyon”

by National Geographic
Rating: ****

Have you ever wanted to experience the Grand Canyon, not just see it, experience it? If you answered yes, this article will appeal to you. You will learn a trip plan that shows you how to get from point A to point B while discovering the one of the 7 wonders of the world.

This travel document gives tourists the complete run down and day planner for this amazing 9 day experience. It is a route that has been done numerous times by multiple adventurous tourists. The article goes above and beyond just the route, you will learn about where to fly to, how to get there, means of transportation you’ll need to take, sights you’ll be seeing, optional side routes and anything a tourist would like to see within 9 days.

I enjoy outdoor activities as well as traveling, making this trip perfect for me. Las Vegas is another part of my bucket list, therefore I can see myself making this trip before I die. Since the Grand Canyon is so close on a global scale, I encourage people to look into this trip as well.

“Hiking the Grand Canyon” By National Geographic May 2014

http://www.nationalgeographicexpeditions.com/expeditions/grand-canyon-hiking/detail

No comments:

Post a Comment