Sunday, June 1, 2014

Small Stream Fishing Part 1: How to Find a Stream of Your Own

Small Stream Fishing Part 1: How to Find a Stream of Your Own
Link/http://howtoflyfish.orvis.com/how-to-articles/trout-fishing-articles/small-stream-fishing-part-1-how-to-find-a-stream-of-your-own
Rating/3 out 5 stars
Written by Tom Rosenbauer

I’m not much of a fly fisher but when I read this article, I understand what he is trying to say here. He is talking about how to find a great fly fishing stream to fish trout. He talk out how there is no more secret medium and large trout streams. I can argue with that because across the northern parts of Canada, there are hundreds of secret streams. He also talk about traffic on the river. Is there boats going by, people tubing or swimmer. The more traffic on the lake, the, the less of a chance of catch a huge trout. You also have to move around a lot he says. You have to find the honey hole. If you stick to on spot you may not catch anything but say you move 50 yards to the left, you could end up on a spawning grounds. In over all the article was a good. I give 3 star and I will be reading part 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment