Thursday, January 22, 2015

Cross Country skiing for Beginners


By: Lisa Jhung

Rating: ***

 

 

I started cross country skiing in class and I found that it was much harder than I expected, so I decided to look it up and see if I could get good advice and maybe help other people that are having difficulties as well.

 

  This article is about how cross country skiing is a perfect activity for these winter months. Professional skier and 2006 Olympian Rebecca Dussailt gives great tips on posture and dynamics.

 

I learned proper posture while glide skiing, and how to skate ski since we didn’t go over that in class yet. This article made me want to become a pro in this sport and made me think more about my posture on the skis. 

 

Jhung, Lisa “Cross-Country skiing for Beginners” www.active.com/outdoors/articles/cross-countryskiingforBeginners (Wednesday, January 14)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment