Wednesday, November 10, 2010

TED TALK: Matthew Childs' 9 Life Lessons from Rock Climbing

Rating: ****

This TED Talk was about the 9 life lessons Matthew Childs discovered from rock climbing.

I really enjoyed this video, all the lessons are related to rock climbing as he shows with amazing pictures, but I believe they are also related to other things in life, such as don't let go. Sure when you are rock climbing letting go is probably a bad thing but it can be in life too, like letting go and loosing contact with your best friend from high school once you leave, or letting go of your life and not caring about it anymore.

This video made me laugh, showed me breath taking photos and made me really think about life.

I would recommend this TED Talk to anyone who has ever gone rock climbing.

Matthew Childs' 9 Life Lessons from Rock Climbing. TED Ideas Worth Spreading. April 2009. Web. 10 November 2010. http://www.ted.com/talks/matthew_childs_9_rules_of_rock_climbing.html

No comments:

Post a Comment