Sunday, January 16, 2011

Top Ten Canadian Camping Destinations! - Camping Tourist

Rating: ***
I have been camping since I was one month old, so I always like to read about nearby campgrounds that are recommended.
This article is a list of the top ten Canadian national parks, ranked based on the camping experience that each park offers. Each national park is mentioned, with a small summary of why it is such a great place to go camping. A stunning picture accompanies each entry on the top ten list. Number three on the list is Cape Breton Highlands National Park, ranked for its mountain and coastal scenery and Beulach Ban Falls. Banff National Park is number two, for its glaciers, mountains, and naturally occurring mineral hot springs. The top Canadian camping destination is Ontario’s Algonquin Provincial Park. Algonquin has more than 1000 lakes and is a great spot for hiking and bird watching.
Since I was born, my entire family has loved to go camping. Every year we go to the same campground, Martin River Provincial Park, for a two week camping vacation. It is so fun and relaxing. My love of camping drew my attention to this article. My family and I always try to camp over long weekends and such, and we’re always looking for a new place to go and new things to do. This article gives a wonderful overview of campgrounds, the activities that they feature, and how close they are to Ottawa. Unfortunately, only two of the ten parks are in Ontario or Quebec. I am, however, able to add these campgrounds to my list of places I would love to see.
This article was fun and interesting, and I am really excited to camp at number one on the list, Algonquin Provincial Park.
• Camping Tourist. "Top Ten Canadian Camping Destinations!" Camping Tourist. N.p., 25 Jan. 2008. Web. 11 Jan. 2011. .

No comments:

Post a Comment