Sunday, February 20, 2011

Surfing Ottawa by Alex Millen

Rating ****
I found that Surfing Ottawa was a good article. I found it explain its topics clearly.

This article is about the different kinds of surfing you can start to do on the water. These include: Windsurfing, Kite Surfing, Wake Surfing and River Surfing. This article explains each one of them to get you interested and then tells you how to get started. The cool thing is that you can do all these surfing sports right here in Ottawa.

My views on this article are good because I think it will convince people to get more active with water sports. I think I might try one of these new sports. I found the article gave good new ideas and will grow bigger in the future. From this article I learned that there are more than a few sports related to surfing.

I recommend this article if you’re interested in getting active with water sports.

Millen, Alex. “Surfing Ottawa” Ottawa Outdoors (Summer/Fall 2008) 49-50 Print.

No comments:

Post a Comment