Thursday, January 26, 2012

#1. What makes a great trail? – Mike Chang


#1. What makes a great trail? – Mike Chang
Rating ***
I thought it was an informative article that made me think about what to look for when you are analyzing a good trail. I never really thought about things to look for in a trail, and this will affect my next experience on my next hiking expididition.
The article is about elements that create a good trail and selling points the trail should include. Things like: a challenging path, a variety of terrain, and Beautiful scenery. It was a simple article but it brings forth the fact that there is more to a trail then you would think elements that come together and create an experience for a hiker.  This is how I felt when I read the article even if that wasn’t the intention of the author.

Rhys Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment