Thursday, March 8, 2012

Getting Started Geocaching-4alloutdoors.org

Rating: *****
Getting started geocachingwas a good article. The writer kept my attention and was very informative andan easy read.

The article was aboutgeocaching and what to do, and what to bring while you were geocaching, like aGPS, hiking shoes, snacks and water. It teaches you how to geocach as well! Thisarticle has links to redirect novice geocachers and would be helpful.

I thoroughly enjoyed readingthis article because if I was a novice geocacher, I would have totally knownwhat to do for the first time and what goes on during this event and how I doit.

I really do recommend thatyou read this article if you want to learn how to become a geochacher. Geocachingis really fun speaking as an experienced geocacher!

4alloutdoors.org. Gettingstarted geocaching. May 26th 2010. Website.

By Miranda

No comments:

Post a Comment