Thursday, June 14, 2012

Home On your Back- Dave Getchell

Rating: **

This is an informative article and eay to read and understand.

This article informs what types of bags to purchase depending on the trips that people will particiapte in. It describes the types of bags for ceratain trips such as day long trips or long trips. It mentions the summer as well as the winter packs needed.

I enjoyed this article because I like to be informed as to products that I could buy in the future, if I do ever intend on going for the day trips or the long trips. I like to be able to know the difference between each bag.

I think that anyone who wants to go backpacking for a certain amount of time or at a certain time in the season will benefit from this article.
Getchall, Dave. Home On Your Back. 1990. Print

No comments:

Post a Comment