Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Quest for Fire – Chantal Macartney


Rating: *****
                                                          
            I found this article thoroughly enjoyable and very informative.  I would definitely use it as a guide while out in the wilderness, attempting to build a fire.
            This article is about how to, and how not to build a fire; with everything from where to build it, to how to start it, to keeping it going and even safety tips.
            Chantal Macartney, in my opinion did an excellent job in writing this article.  It was very informative, yet at the same time amusing.  She related to the reader and kept me interested and gave me a better knowledge of the subject matter.

Macartney, Chantal. Quest for Fire. Ottawa Outdoors Winter 2005-2006

No comments:

Post a Comment