Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Little things make all the difference for ice-fishing champs

Ratings:**

          The article is about 2 people who believe that their ice-fishing success and the success of Chicago sports teams are connected. They are in a competition and they are losing. However, they manage to turn the tide around and in the end win. It also talks about the problems and solutions that they went through to get from losing to the winning position.

           I found the article to be a little bit entertaining. It made me think about how people can do almost anything if they put there mind and skills into it. It has also taught me that ice-fishing is much harder than I thought it would be. After reading this article, it makes me want to try ice-fishing to experience what it's like to ice-fish.

Bowman, Dale. Sun-Times Media.  Little things make all the difference for ice-fishing champs, December 27, 2013

1 comment: