Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Can Money Buy Happiness? Just Spend It On Being Awesome

Can Money Buy Happiness? Just Spend It On Being Awesome – Joel Perrella

Rating: ***

I often spend a lot of time looking at different technological toys to buy and this article interests me a lot about how money really can buy happiness.

This article speaks about the saying “money can’t buy happiness” and that money can in fact buy happiness, if it is used for life experiences that people tailor to their liking. One example used in this article is if a gear head went and bought gear for an adventure then he would be buying happiness, but it would be paying for a life experience not just things.

This article really speaks about how I feel about where I put a lot of my investments because sure people say “money can’t buy happiness” but in order for me to do many of the things I love, I need money for it.


Perrella. Joel. “Can Money Buy Happiness? Just Spend It On Being Awesome.” n.p. <http://www.breathemag.ca/lifestyle/adventure/can-money-buy-happiness-just-spend-it-on-being-awesome> May 2, 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment