Tuesday, June 10, 2014


TED Talk- My Glacier Cave Discoveries- Eddy Cartaya

Rating: ***

According to Eddy, discovery can be in your own backyard, if you decide to explore and attempt to find something.

Eddy talks about his discoveries of the Snow Dragon and Pure Imagination caves. He says that they are glaciers, with gigantic caves in them. People are always trying to find things like this so it is a big find. He was trying to tell the audience to do something that people haven't done before; try new things. They could lead to big discoveries.

This TED talk made me think about things that I could do that are different from others. I think it as inspired me to try something brand new to the world, although I may not know what yet.

http://www.ted.com/talks/eddy_cartaya_my_glacier_cave_discoveries#t-461495

No comments:

Post a Comment