Wednesday, October 15, 2014

How to: Wax your Snowboard

Rating:***

How to: Wax a snowboard is clear and concise article that takes readers through the steps on how to wax and properly maintain your skis or snowboard.

     This article talks all about the importance of waxing your snowboard as well as taking you through how to do it step by step. I found this article to be extremely informative and easy to follow. Each step is followed by a corresponding picture to help readers who need a visual element. The article explains the different types of wax you may want to use depending on the conditions and on different places on your board that receive more wear than others. He also explains how the big retail companies charge exorbitant amounts of money for a job that will cost you about $5 and take 10 minutes.

     I personally found this article to be extremely helpful as I snowboard throughout the winter and every time my board needs servicing it seems that I'm always having to fork out a ridiculous amount of money for a job that is really easy. I will use the skills and techniques talked about in this article this winter on my own board and even my friend's boards to save them the cost.


http://snowboarding.transworld.net/photos/how-to-wax-your-snowboard/

No comments:

Post a Comment