Monday, November 3, 2014

Place of Wonder Sea Kayaking in British Columbia's Queen Charlotte Islands

This article caught my mind. I always want to go to Queen Charlotte Islands. I remember my first year of high school I did a report Gwaii Haanas National Park in grade 9. This article is about a sea kayak traveling around the island. He talks about how you can plan the trip. He say the best time of the year to go is spring because that when the island is bloming with life. He also talk about the inhabnets and the artifacts they left behind. I never knew that they still in habit the park. They help tourist and insure that they don’t damage the totem pole and building. The Haida people inhabited these islands for more than 10, 000 years witch surprised me. One day I will travel to the Queen Charlotte Islands.
Article by Laurie March

Rate 5/5

1 comment: