Thursday, March 12, 2015

Hikers Seriously Injured After Slipping and Falling Near Chilnualna Falls

Hikers Seriously Injured After Slipping and Falling Near Chilnualna Falls
March 12th 2015
Rating:***
This article is about two hikers who went hiking in Yosemite national park. Both of the hikers went off the trail and they slipped and fell 15-20 feet onto a rock. All of this happened because they decided to go off the trail onto wet and slippery rocks. At least one of them was still conscious and was able to call for help.
This article made me realize that if there is a trail that I should follow, I will follow it. The reason why I would follow it is because  it would be a safer way to travel without worrying about any danger, and also I should always bring a friend with me just in case there is a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment