Thursday, May 7, 2015

Trail Running Anywhere, Anytime: David McMahon

Rating: ****


This article was an easy read that caught my attention. I was able to learn a few things about trail running and how to be safe while running threw difficult terrains.

Trail running anywhere, anytime is explaining why and how to trail run safely. The article specifically describes ways to prevent from getting your ankle twisted while running through the rocks and tree branches found on the ground. Also the author explains how trail running is a full body workout if you continuously run and do exercises to be able to work all of your muscles.

I enjoyed reading this article because it taught me how to go trail running without getting hurt and to exercise my whole body outside, getting fresh air instead of being stuck in a gym using different machines.


McMahon, David. Trail Running Anywhere, Anytime. http://content.yudu.com/A1d3vr/OOM-SumFall2009/resources/10.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment