Wednesday, January 5, 2011

know how

Know how
By Canoe roots magazine

This article also interesting me and was in the same canoe roots magazine as the how to survive 21 nasty things article so I guess it was a pretty good magazine that I picked. Any way this article was not as great as the last one but it was not bad either.

I give it a rating of ☼☼☼ out of 5 because I really liked one page more than the others.

This article is about less helpful things on a trip and more fun and relaxing things like having a sauna during a camp out side. This is not really an emergence if you don’t do it but it can help you relax and ease tenses mussels.  This looks interesting but also unlikely to work outside very well and might be a waste of time.

My favorite part of the article was the toughest stuff in this part it shows all the most helpful gear that cannot get any more reliable or strong than this. There is a bag that is made from a bomb proof material that can carry boxes of nails and not brake for sail at OSTROM OUTDOORS.
My criticism for this article is that is more of a (what if we do this) than a helpful source of information for emergence's.

Tyler Charron         

No comments:

Post a Comment