Sunday, June 12, 2011

Ten Things No Paddler Should Leave Home Without

rate:***

This article is for paddlers, hikers and climbers. It pretty much lists the 10 things that are essential on any trip. It then explains why you need those things and what exactly you need to bring. These things are very important if you get lost, injured, or in trouble. These 10 things are pretty much just categories for what you need:
1. Map
2. Compass
3. First Aid kit
4. Knife
5. Extra food
6. Matches and firestarters
7. Flashlight
8. Sunglasses
9. Sunscreen
10. Extra clothing

Although it is common sense to have these on any trip, it is still a good thing to know what to bring so you do not forget anything and you have everything you need.

This article would help me if I go on any kind of trip because I could use the list and check off what I pack so I do not forget anything and use it as a guide on to what to pack in every category.

No comments:

Post a Comment