Sunday, October 30, 2011

My Mud Run Challenge- Sephania Varalli

Rating *****

If you are looking for an exhilarating, action packed cross-country race, than the mud run is right for you.

The mud run is a run that started in 1986 by a former British Army Officer. The race runs in Australia, Canada, Japan, and the United Kingdom yearly. Similar to a military assault course, the 6km race runs through an off road trail with over 20 natural and man-made obstacles. These obstacles are designed to block the racers way to the other side indefinitely. These obstacles include Barbed wire, tunnels, fallen trees and streams. Nearly 6,000 brave people run this worldwide each year.

I enjoyed this article a lot as it is another extreme activity that I can attempt to overcome. I found that the run pushes yourself to the limit. I like how extreme it is and how popular the sport is becoming. I would definitely do the race if I ever had the chance to.

Varalli, Stephania. Adventura Magazine Page 16. Spring 2011

By
TristantheExpeditioner

No comments:

Post a Comment