Thursday, June 14, 2012


Article #3

Article Title: A Beginner's Primer To RV Camping

Rating *** Insightful

This article should have a higher score; I just didn't find it very interesting or fun to read. It's kind of dull. This article has everything you need to know about basic RV camping and even tells you what it is (in case you didn't know). Everything is neatly categorized in sections, so you don't even have to read the whole article to get what you need. I can definitely see the information given being very useful although I've never been RV camping so for all I know what I just read was a complete lie. You'll learn a lot from this article, you just won't have fun doing it. I'd recommend this article for families renting out an RV and have no idea what they're doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment