Tuesday, June 12, 2012


Outdoor Ed article assignment

Bike clubs that social something with two wheeled adventure-Sheila Ascroft

Rating: ***

Bike clubs that social something with two wheeled adventure is an article that encourages and promotes cycling in the city of Ottawa. Cycling is very good for you and can be even more fun in groups.

This article promotes the sport of cycling in groups around the city of Ottawa. It gives you the information about the different cycling clubs around the city. This article gives descriptions on what each club offers and the different types of cycling they do at their club. It is a great promoter if your interested in getting involved in cycling clubs in Ottawa. It will help you choose which club is best suited for you and your cycling skill.

I enjoyed this article because recently I have started developing an interest in cycling. It is a great workout and can be really fun when your in groups. This article showed me the different clubs in Ottawa and helped me figure out which one is best suited for me if I ever want to get involved with a club around Ottawa.

I would highly recommend this article for anyone interested in cycling in the city of Ottawa.

Sheila Ascroft. Bike clubs that social something with two wheeled adventure. Ottawa Outdoors. Spring/Summer 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment