Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Landing a Backflip With Mike Wilson

 
Landing a Backflip with Mike Wilson
 
By: Cole Johnston
 
rating: ****
 
 
Landing a Backflip with Mike Wilson is all about teaching skiers how to perform a backflip properly. This guide teaches you all of the strategies and tips on what you can do to learn the backflip. It gives you multiple suggestions on where to train and the technique you should use before you dive straight into backflips on rough backcountry.
 
This article is something that I really enjoyed to read and use. As a skier, one of my favourite things to do is go on the backcountry and perform tricks with my buddies and the harder the tricks become, the more fun it is. Also, for quite a while now, I have been trying to learn how to perform a perfect backflip where ever I desire, but I haven't been able to do so. Therefore with this article I just may be able to learn a new trick.
 
This article is very useful to all skiers who wish to learn a great and beautiful trick and use it anywhere you want. It teaches you when to spin and pop your skis out aswell as showing  you the best  places to use a backflip. All trick skiers would love this article as you can learn how to perform a backflip just like Mike Wilson.
 
 
Wilson, Mike. "Landing a backflip with Mike Wilson". Skiing magazine. Oct 30th.

No comments:

Post a Comment