Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Roots, rocks, drops and daring deeds done dirt cheap


Article 2

By: Dave Stibbe

Rating: ** good

Roots, rocks, drops and daring deeds done dirt cheap is an article about mountain biking around Ottawa and a bit of Quebec. It explains how most people go out and get their experience from cross country trails and don’t spend the money on the real thing. This article is good because it explains what it’s like in different areas are like and how enjoyable it is if you gave it a shot.

I enjoyed this article, explains the ways you can get the fun back into mountain biking and do it for “Dirt cheap”. During my life I have tried to go mountain biking in my area but never have I had the chance to go out and try the real thing. The article says that with the correct balance of weight in the front, back, and both sides you are able to adjust your speeds, I had never really understood that till now.

Stibbe, Dave. Roots, rocks, drops and daring deeds done dirt cheap. Ottawa Outdoors Magazine,http://ottawaoutdoors.ca/index.phpoption=com_content&view=article&id=80&Itemid=58 Accessed October 30, 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment