Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Artical #3

Maurice De Varennes Hockey legacy
Rating ****

This article is about my Great uncles hockey story. I really enjoyed reading about my past and I hope you will to.
This story is about Maurice De Varennes my great uncle. It describes his time as a hockey player living in Canada and the states. Is talks about his days as a university student playing hockey also when he moved to Atlanta to study engineering.

I really enjoyed this article because of the history of my great uncle and his hockey carrier. Also how he encouraged hockey in Atlanta and became a teacher and a coach during his time here.  It tells about his family and how he lived his life.

I suggest you read this article.  
 
 Maurice De Varennes Hockey legacy. 9/24/2012

No comments:

Post a Comment