Thursday, April 11, 2013


How to get the bugs to bug off

Or what to do if they don’t

By: Frances Manlucu

Rating:***

This article gives you helpful tips on how to avoid the bugs and of description of each bug you might encounter. It also tells you how to treat bugs bits if you happen to get bitten.

I think this is really helpful it gives you tips on how to keep the bugs away. One helpful tip is: avoid perfume and dark coloured clothing these attract mosquitoes. It also gives you short description of each bug that you might see while outdoors. The bugs talked about are black flies, mosquitoes, bees, and wasps. This article also tells you how to treat bits and what they look like for each bug so you know which bug you might have been bitten by.

I think this article was very helpful. This article gave me tips good tips on keeping bugs away and will help me pack the clothing I need when I go on the canoe trip in May.

Manlucu, F. (2012). How to get the bugs to bug off or what to do if they don't. Canada: Ottawa Outdoors Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment