Thursday, June 12, 2014

Pets in the Wild by Outdoor Adventures Canada

Rating:***
         This article was an alright read, not too captivating, but it was very informative. It talks about the pros and cons of tying up or walking your pet in the forest, along with the different types of leashes you can bring along.
          This is a very informing article about two different types of leashes that you can tie and walk your dog with. It also explains the pros and cons of using both leashes and which one the writer prefers. This article was not as interesting as some of the other articles that I have read, but if you’re going for a walk with your dog, you should defiantly read it. 
          This article has affected me in a way of knowledge. I never knew that there were so many different types of leashes out there to use. It has made me think about how safe my dog really is when I tie her up to a tree, and if I would take the time to change the leash that I use. Maybe next time I will change the way I tie her up, or the tree I tie her to. I learned that there are many safer ways to take care of your pet outside than I have used before.
        This article has really changed my ideas on ways to bring my dogs outside to have a good time and keep them safe.
     March, Laurie. “Pets in the Wild”. Outdoor Adventure Canada.  www.OutdoorAdventureCanada.ca
. June 11, 2014. http://www.outdooradventurecanada.com/wild-pets.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment