Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Ten Reasons Why Hiking Is Good for You - By Kathryn Meininger

          
                         Rating: ***


                      This article talks about how important it is to stay healthy and a good way to do that would be to go hiking. This article talks about how hiking overall health benefits and how it will help prolong your life. It explains how it will help keep your cardiovascular system in top shape, and also how it could prevent and control diabetes. Hiking increase your energy level and you can also burn a lot of calories . Hiking keeps your bones in shape and can also lower the risk of cancer. This article also talks about how hiking outside, looking at nature makes you in a much better mood. 

                  
               This has affected in a way that would make me sad because I wasn't able to go on the hiking trip. Thinking about it , I would rather workout at a gym or go for a run outside because I wouldn't waste a couple of days planning everything. I learned how hiking helps your physical health in the long run. This article has not inspired at all, and it will not change my behavior. 

No comments:

Post a Comment