Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Seven steps to cold weather safety
****
This article explains the risks of the cold weather, and the things we can do to prevent its effects. These are the tips: listen to the forecast, dress warmly, keep active, plan ahead, weak shelter(depending), stay dry and be aware.

Simply looking at these tips will give you a better chance of surviving. Who knew that there were so many ways to protect and prepare yourself for the cold weather. Even though I had previously been doing some of the tips already, many of the tips I had never known of or had considered. From now on, I will make sure that I am prepared for all cold weather and its risks. I hope that others look at this list for a quick reference.

"Seven Steps to Cold Weather Safety." Seven Steps to Cold Weather Safety. Web. 13 Jan. 2015. <http://www.getprepared.gc.ca/cnt/rsrcs/sfttps/tp201101-eng.aspx>.

No comments:

Post a Comment